Products for Disabled Parents

Is there stuff out there for us? If not, why not? I realize there isn't a huge population of disabled parents out there, but there are still some. There are also grandparents or other family members with disabilities that sometimes care for a child I am sure.

If your know of a place or product that exists out there, please let me know about it!

If you are a company or person who sells products that could make a disabled parent's life easier, I want to know about it! I also would be willing to do reviews and giveaways. Products don't have to be only for disabled parents. I'm open to learning and sharing about many different products. Please contact me to discuss my terms at sarahlea1717@yahoo.com.

Until I find something specifically marketed towards disabled parents, I'll have to use mainstream products and see how they work for me. I will post reviews of items when I can. And also ideas of how things can be adapted.

0 comments: