Exciting news for me!

I wanted to post this yesterday, but as I said in my earlier post we've been sick here. We're both starting to be able to function a bit now, so I thought I would post now.

I sent in a resume for a part time job a few weeks ago. I got a call back! They set up an interview for Monday. I am very excited. It's working with youth. I've been waiting for a position like this to open up for awhile. Would appreciate good thoughts, prayers, good luck vibes, whatever you call it that the interview goes well and that this position will work for me! In my situation, it's VERY difficult to find positions that can work.

I have more thoughts on that matter, but I think I need to take my mind off of it for a bit. I tend to get myself too worked up over things if I let myself.

Other than my exciting news and us being sick, there hasn't been a whole lot going on around here. Which is good...it's nice to have a bit of down time once in awhile. More time to enjoy the children, and they have been cute lately. Sometimes I look at them and feel so lucky and wonder how I could be so lucky in this part of my life. Of course there are other times I wonder how three cute kids can be SO bad, but fortunately those times are short-lived! ;)

Oh, and something that should be duly noted - the floor by our laundry gets slick right after cleaning. This combined with socks equals a painful fall. I have bruises all over. Then I got sick, so I couldn't tell if the aches and pains were from the fall or illness. To top it all, Kierra says, "You slipped on the clean floor and not on my toys, Mommy?" Great...now she probably thinks a clean house is more dangerous and she will work harder at her path of destruction!

1 comments:

Sarah April 23, 2010 at 8:12 PM  

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers for your interview on Monday!

Hopefully Kierra doesn't work any harder at her path to destruction ;)