No news is good news

I wish that went for job hunting too! I haven't heard a thing about the position I interviewed for on Monday. I did send a thank you note and will call if I haven't received a call by Monday. I just was really hoping to have heard something by now. The interview went great and I felt fairly confident when leaving. Of course they could have applicants better qualified. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed!

Kierra and Ali went to class yesterday morning for the first time. My mom took them to classes at the Y. I am so thankful that my mom is able to help with things like that. I think that really helps the kids not feel so much like I'm holding them back. What I can't do, Michael or another family member can. The classes went well my mom said. Ali did have her moments of being uncooperative, and that's one of the reasons that I wanted her to go to class. I want her to socialize a bit and get used to following classroom rules. Of course, to also get used to not being with her big sis. Those two are attached at the hip, but Kierra will be in 4K this fall and I thought these classes may ease that transition a bit.

Tomorrow, Kierra and Ali are going to Wisconsin Dells and staying in a hotel with an indoor waterpark. Again, my parents are taking them. Running around in a waterpark is another thing I can't do. The girls enjoy their grandparent time, though. So I'm very glad and thankful they get opportunities like this.

So, it will be Michael, Baby Lina, and me for most of the weekend. No big plans - just relaxing and getting household chores done. We have enough busy weekends in May, so I'll take the downtime!

1 comments:

Sarah April 29, 2010 at 6:37 PM  

That sounds like a lot of fun for the girls! I also hope you hear back from the job soon. I'll continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers!