I might be scarce for a bit...

My laptop will hopefully be fixed, so I don't have as much easy access to the internet now. I would often go on the laptop late at night in bed, but without it I only have the desktop. It's hard to find time to sit down and get on it during the day.

I'm hoping the laptop doesn't cost too much to be fixed and can be fixed since I will be taking online classes starting in August. I'm going to get a certificate that will prepare me for AODA licensure. Hopefully that will help with the job search!

Really busy around here, the whole month really. This weekend we have Mother's Day and Kierra's birthday party. Then we don't have a weekend totally free until June I think!

1 comments:

Kat May 7, 2010 at 9:03 AM  

Oh no! Lack of laptop=not good!!! Hope you get it back and that it's not a pricey repair. I have been sending you job vibes!!! Hope something good comes up soon :-)